Monday, November 23, 2009

A PROMISE IS A COMMITMENT

My promise to you is to assist you in discovering the Highest Vision you can possibly hold of yourself. I promise to provide you with the tools you need to embrace who you truly are, and to live the Life you so deserve. From this high perspective, I am committed to supporting you through a process that will assist in opening your awareness to the powerful untapped potential that dwells within you, that once you've accessed it, will lead you on your journey to achieving the most extraordinary accomplishments of your Life. That is my commitment to you as we share this journey on these pages. I look forward to tapping into those secret places where we all too often hide our hopes and dreams, never allowing them to come out into the light of our lives. Believe me, I understand what it feels like to be in a place where you just can't seem to get to where you want to be in your life. Though my own journey, what I've discovered is that sometimes all we really need is someone to share our innermost thoughts with, someone we trust, someone who will actually give us their undivided attention through an authentic listening. That's what I'm offering here on this blog. I consider these pages a sacred space for all who come here. A place where we feel safe and encouraged. So as our journey begins, you have my sincere promise that I will be here when you need me, humbly sharing my precious pearls of wisdom, along with my unconditional love and commitment to you.


Sincerely yours
~ Dr. Ethel Drayton-Craig

http://www.etheldrayton-craig.com

No comments:

Post a Comment