Thursday, September 2, 2010

WISHING EVERYONE A JOYOUS HOLIDAY

This weekend will give us the last holiday of the summer season. While we will all enjoy ourselves, there is a kind of undertow of sadness around Labor Day because it marks the end of summer, and we all love our summers. It is the time of the year when the child in us comes out to play. Summer brings with it a nostalgic feeling that brings back memories of our childhood days. Added to all those good feelings are all the good food and friends we get to share it all with. I have to admit, I am one of those people who loves the summer season, and I do get a little sad to see it go. But here's the antidote to those summer's end blues: Fall is just around the corner, bringing with it those magnificent Indian Summer days that makes it feel like it is summer all over again. Along with those sunny days are those delicious cool fall evenings that make our end-of-the-day walks perfect.

So let's celebrate all the seasons! And speaking of celebrating.  This past Friday, I launched  my Fall Book Signing Tour on "First Friday" at Fox Optical in Bethlehem, PA.   I want to THANK EVERYONE who came out and gave their support (and thanks to those who weren't able to attend, but who were there in spirit).  As promised, it was a wonderful event. 

I want to send my well wishes to everyone for a safe and joyous Labor Day Holiday!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment